To withdraw from your Busha Naira Wallet, you have to post a Sell Naira Ad on Busha P2P for other users to interact with.
To post a successful sell ad for Naira, the following requirements must be met:
- You must have at least a level 2 verification on Busha
- You must create a unique username for easy identification
- You must have active internet/mobile banking or an easy way to verify payments.
- Your wallet balance must be sufficient to cover the maximum amount of Naira you wish to sell.
Withdraw following the 7 steps below:
- Open the Busha app and select create an offer.
2. If it's not set to your preferred market, select the back arrow to go back, tap on the drop-down menu and Select Naira under "Change market"
3. Click on the More Button (...) in the top right corner, select "Create an offer" and then select "Sell Naira"
4. Set your preferred NGN /NGN exchange rate and select continue.
This rate is the rate you're willing to exchange 1 Naira for.
5. You have to set a minimum and maximum limit n the amount of Naira you want to sell. Note that you must have up to the maximum amount you have set present in your Busha Naira wallet.
6. Select the bank account where you'd like to receive payment. Confirm that you're allowing Busha to hold the maximum amount that you intend to sell.
7. Post your Naira ad and wait for customers to interact with it!
It's that easy!