To post a successful sell ad for USDT, the following requirements must be met:
- You must have at least a level 2 verification on Busha
- You must create a unique username for easy identification
- You must have active internet/mobile banking or an easy way to verify payments.
- Your wallet balance must be sufficient to cover the maximum amount of crypto you wish to sell.
Post a sell ad following the steps below:
- On the home page, go to create an offer
- If it's not set to your preferred market, select the back arrow to go back
- Tap on the drop-down menu
- Select USD Tether under "Change market"
- Click on the More Button (...) in the top right corner
- Select "Post an Ad" / "create an offer"
- Select "Sell USD Tether"
- Set your preferred exchange rate for dynamic pricing and choose your preferred exchange to pull the USDT/USD price.
- Set your PREFERRED trade limits
You have to set a minimum and maximum limit on the amount of USDT you want to sell. You must have up to the maximum amount you have set present in your Busha wallet.
- Select the bank account where you'd like to receive payment.
- Confirm that you're allowing Busha to hold the maximum amount that you intend to sell.
- Post USDT sell ad