To post a successful sell ad for ETH, the following requirements must be met:
- You must have at least a level 2 verification on Busha
- You must create a unique username for easy identification
- You must have active internet/mobile banking or an easy way to verify payments.
- Your wallet balance must be sufficient to cover the maximum amount of crypto you wish to sell.
Post a sell ad following the steps below:
- On the home page, go to create an offer
- Select the back arrow to go back
- Tap on the drop-down menu
- Select Ethereum under "Change market"
- Click on the More Button (...)
- Select "Post an Ad"
- Select Sell Ethereum
- Set your preferred exchange rate for dynamic pricing and choose your preferred exchange to pull the ETH/USD price.
- Set your PREFERRED trade limits
You have to set a minimum and maximum limit on the amount of ETH you want to sell. You must have up to the maximum amount you have set present in your Busha wallet.
- Select the bank account where you'd like to receive payment.
- Confirm that you're allowing Busha to hold the maximum amount that you intend to sell.
- Post ETH sell ad