The digital space is filled with scams that happen in different ways. Being aware of some of the digital currency related scams will help you stay ahead of fraudsters and scammers. Remember that digital currency transactions cannot be reversed, hence the utmost care is required when handling transactions.
DO's and DON'Ts
- Busha will never ask for your password.
- Do not give any one remote access to your device.
- Do not give out your password and 2-FA codes.
- Do not open email attachments from senders that look suspicious or accounts that are not verifiable.
- Do make sure you have an updated version of a strong antivirus running on your device.
- Do look out for the padlock icon on the address bar when you are going to the Busha website.
- Do look out for emails that may look legit but with slight spelling errors.
Do proper research before joining unknown support channels as some scammers also use those means to gather prey.